Tuesday 19 May 2015

UNIT 5 - LANDSCAPES

Hello pupils of 5th grade,

This is an activiy to practise words about landscapes. You can review the words we learned in class but there are also new words. Can you memorize all of them?

http://www.languageguide.org/english/vocabulary/landscapes/


There are three possibilities:

1. Explore: with the mouse, put the arrow on a picture and you will see and hear the Word. This is for learning.

2. Speaking challenge : try to say the name of the selected picture,  when you click on the play button, you will hear the answer.

3. Listening challenge: you will hear a word and you have to click on it.


9 comments:

  1. Hi, sometimes the game don't have any sound, but the game is great.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, I'm sorry. I tried it before uploading and I hadn't any problem.

      Delete
  2. Hi Dolors!
    I love game but the words are a little rough.

    ReplyDelete
  3. THE GAME IS VERY FUN

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello good afternoon !
    The game is very easy but fun !!!
    I would've had a great time playing the game Dolors thank you very much .

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello I like this game!! It's very fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi!!!
    I like the game, is very fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello I like the game,Is fantastic

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello! I like this game.

    ReplyDelete